A new beginning blossoms with promise and hope.  As I sit here trying to figure out what I should start out my blog with ... I glance up at the wall and see this ..... 
that's a start ... the reason for the blog.... I have a new beginning starting and I am ready to tell all.... about it ..... not "all"..... just about the new beginning......  but before I do that I'll tell ya all a preamble about me ... My name is Sharon and I am a born again christian, who is loves Jesus with all my heart and desires to let my light shine so as to draw others to Him.  I am married to David in (the  Soldier in the picture) since 1981 .... yes we were he was my high school sweetheart.  I was only 16 years old, we married and he moved me 600 miles away from home to Fort Campbell, KY, and as crazy as it seems.... sometimes it feels like those days were just last weeks. 

We have five children and currently (hoping for more in the future)  have 6 grandchildren who all happen to be very very awesome.... I love them all.... I was a stay at home Mom for many years but when baby number five came along, we could no longer afford to live on one income. I entered the work force and have been at for the last 23 years.... until last December, I walked away from an excellent nursing job...... I am re-inventing how I earn a living by doing something I have love for a very long time and am so passionate about that  I hope to pull as many persons into this wonderful art as possible....


See how I have pulled David into helping me create a pretty awesome studio for my sewing? 
I am on a mission to to make sewing fun for everyone, while creating exceptional one of a kind  handmade goods.  I will will be opening an Etsy shop and I have some craft fairs to attend , but my real focus is to provide an opportunity for young and old alike to come together and have some sewing fun ..... My sewing studio is now open for business....Do you want to have some fun? learn along side your friends? and be rewarded with some gifts,   I am now booking dates for instructional sewing parties!   If you are interested send me an email and we can plan on having a fun event for you and your friends..... you can email me at  sharonsellers@missionsewingstudio.com  

That's all for now I will post again tomorrow ..... Look for my links to come .... and  blessings to you and yours.

 
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
Ecclesiastes 3:1

 

Comments

Popular Posts